2021 Joint WDCSITE/VASITE/YPT – Audi Field Event
Please join your fellow colleagues for the 2nd Annual WDCSITE/VASITE/YPT Joint Summer Meeting on Wednesday, September 29, 2021 for a technical event and soccer match at Washington D.C.’s sports arena, Audi Field in Buzzard Point! The event will include technical presentations, appetizers, drinks, and tickets to the DC United versus Minnesota United FC afterwards, all on site at the stadium! Doors will open at 4:30 PM, and the game kicks off at 8:00 PM.
This meeting is an excellent opportunity to meet and network with fellow members of WDCSITE, VASITE, and YPT while exploring one of D.C.’s newest entertainment venues. Our meeting and presentations will take place in the Director’s Club Meeting Room, situated on the east side of the stadium and directly overlooking the construction of the South Capitol Street Bridge. Presentations will be followed by appetizers and drinks for social hour. PDH credit(s) will be available.
Early registration opens July 28th.
Sponsorship opportunities are available!
If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please contact Jon Crisafi (email@example.com).
- 4:30 PM – 5:00 PM – Registration/Networking
- 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM – Technical Presentation
- VHB – DC Bicycle Facility Improvements in SE/SW
- RK&K – CT Ave Streetscape and Deckover
- ATCS and OIPI – Virginia’s Multimodal Pipeline
- Gorove/Slade – Maine Avenue / I-395 Signal Project
- 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM – Social Hour/Networking (with appetizers and beverages)
- 8:00 PM – 10:00 PM – Soccer Game (DC United vs Minnesota United FC)
COVID-19 GUIDELINES, REGULATIONS, AND AUDI FIELD POLICY
This event will be following the DC CDC guidelines and regulations as well as Audi Field’s Stadium Policy for COVID-19. Audi Field has updated their stadium mask policy with the latest guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and DC Health.
This policy states that all attendees will be required to wear a mask when located in an indoor space unless consuming food or beverage. For outdoor locations the following shall be followed:
- If you are fully vaccinated – meaning two weeks after the second dose in a two-dose series, or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine – you will not be required to wear a mask while entering the stadium at any outdoor entry point, or while seated in an outdoor seating location.
- If you are unvaccinated you will continue to be required to wear a mask at all times, unless actively eating or drinking in their seat.
- Full Registration (EARLY BIRD, before Friday 9/3): $55
- Full Registration (on/after Friday 9/3): $65
- Game Ticket Only: $40 ($45 on/after Friday 9/3)