The Washington, D.C. Section of the Institute of Transportation Engineers (WDCSITE) is looking for your support in 2022. WDCSITE a fully volunteer-run effort that has increasingly bolstered its programming from mostly local area technical meetings to include:
- STEM events with local schools in many locations throughout the section
- Social events for sponsors and membership
- Diverse meeting locations and activities, including the Joint Technical Meetings with VASITE and YPT at Audi Field, bike tours, and picnics.
Nearly 20% of our section’s expenses are supported/enabled by Annual Sponsorships. The board and leadership has actively strived to refine and improve our website featuring our activities and distribute electronic monthly newsletters recapping our section activities. The section aims to hold monthly events (virtually and generally alternating between the Washington, D.C. and Baltimore areas), which typically draw 50+ transportation professionals to discuss key topics to our industry’s vitality, project successes, lessons learned, and insights from local agencies. The geographic area that WDCSITE covers includes Maryland, Washington, D.C. and northern Virginia.
Additionally, WDCSITE is in the process of exploring the ability to host hybrid meetings (that could be attended either in person or virtually) requiring some additional time and capital expenses to begin initiating.
For 2022, the WDCSITE sponsors will be recognized in the following tiers:
Premier Sponsorship – $750
- All base sponsorship benefits (shown below), plus…
- Prominent logo over base sponsors
- • Opportunity to speak at one meeting where the event/session is named in honor of the sponsor (it is suggested that the presentation content allow participants to earn PDH credits)
- Two free registration tickets for the Annual Conference and Business Meeting
Base Sponsorship – $250
- Company logo on the WDCSITE website until January 31, 2023
- Company logo included in all WDCSITE communication (emails, newsletters, etc.)
- Company recognized at WDCSITE events/meetings
- WDCSITE Sponsorship Social event to recognize our sponsors
- No charge for up to three (3) job postings via various WDCSITE communication outlets
Scholarship Add-on – $250
- Directly support our local university students
- Company recognized during the awarding of the Pat Timbrook Scholarship at the Annual Conference and Business Meeting
- Company recognized at a planned fundraising event (outdoor or virtual)
- Support is encouraged regardless of sponsorship level
- If including, please specifically note this add-on in your response
Sponsorship for 2022 will last until January 31, 2023. The annual sponsorship drive is our primary effort to raise additional funds to support WDCSITE’s local area programming. With the constantly changing economy, it is more important than ever to show your support for our transportation industry. Your continuing support will help WDCSITE offer its members low-cost, quality programming for 2022 and beyond.
Please make checks payable to WDCSITE by February 7, 2022 and send to the address below. When the check is mailed, please also send a confirmation email to our financial assistant, Krishna Patnam (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Krishna C Patnam
3101 Wilson Boulevard, 9th Floor
Arlington, VA 22201
For those who wish to pay through Paypal, please note that an additional 4% fee needs to be paid in addition to the sponsorship fee to cover cost of processing fees. Please inform Jon Crisafi (email@example.com) if you would like to change your organization’s contact person for 2022 and include the following information:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Mailing address
If your organization’s logo needs to be updated for 2022, please provide an updated logo file (.png/.jpg) with your follow-up email. Existing logos to be used can be seen below.
We look forward to your continued support of WDCSITE. If you have any questions or need further information, please feel free to reach out to Jon Crisafi, Vice President, WDCSITE.