The Washington, D.C. Section of the Institute of Transportation Engineers (WDCSITE) is looking for your support in 2021. We appreciate your sponsorship in 2020. Without your support WDCSITE, a volunteer organization, could not coordinate local area meetings, maintain a website that features our activities, and distribute electronic monthly newsletters summarizing section activities. The section holds monthly meetings (generally alternating between the Washington, D.C. and Baltimore areas), which typically draw 50+ transportation professionals to discuss key topics to our industry’s vitality. The geographic area that WDCSITE covers includes Maryland, Washington, D.C. and northern Virginia.
As offered in 2020, we are offering two sponsorship levels (Premier and Base) for 2021. A new opportunity for this coming year is an add-on to your Premier or Base sponsorship that will go directly to supporting the Pat Timbrook Scholarship and further WDCSITE’s goal of assisting our local students. These sponsorships provide an opportunity to promote your company to a demographic of diverse professionals in our region. The Premier Sponsorship cost shown below is lower than that from 2020, as some planned activities coordinated by WDCSITE will be held virtually in 2021, which results in lower costs to the Section. The WDCSITE 2021 sponsors will be recognized in the following formats:
Base Sponsorship – $250
- Company logo on the WDCSITE website until January 31, 2022
- Company logo included in all WDCSITE communication (emails, newsletters, etc.)
- Company recognized at WDCSITE events/meetings
- WDCSITE Sponsorship Social event to recognize our sponsors
- No charge for job postings (subject to a limited quantity of posts) via various WDCSITE communication outlets
Premier Sponsorship – $750
- All base sponsorship benefits, plus…
- Prominent logo over base sponsors
- Opportunity to speak at one event where event is named in honor of sponsor (it is suggested that presentation content should allow participants to earn PDH credits)
- Two free registration tickets for the Annual Conference and Business Meeting
Scholarship Add-on – $250
- Directly support our local university students
- Company recognized during the awarding of the Pat Timbrook Scholarship at the Annual Conference and Business Meeting
- Company recognized at a planned fundraising event (outdoor or virtual)
- Support is encouraged regardless of sponsorship level
Sponsorship for 2021 will last until January 31, 2022. The annual sponsorship drive is our primary effort to raise additional funds to support WDCSITE’s local area programming. With the constantly changing economy, it is more important than ever to show your support for our transportation industry. Your continued support will help WDCSITE offer its members low-cost, quality programming for 2021 and beyond.
Please make checks payable to WDCSITE by January 31, 2021 with payment amount and send to the address below. When the check is mailed, please also send a confirmation email to Adam Greenstien (firstname.lastname@example.org).
10150 York Road, Suite 200
Hunt Valley, MD 21030
Please inform Adam Greenstien (email@example.com) if you would like to change your organization’s contact person for 2021 and include the following information:
- Company contact person – Name, email, phone # and mailing address
We look forward to your continued support of WDCSITE. If you have any questions or need further information, please feel free to reach out to Adam Greenstien, Vice President, WDCSITE.