Date: Friday March, 2, 2018; 1:00PM to 3:30PM
Location: MD State Highway Administration – Annapolis Shop
138 Defense Highway
Annapolis, MD 21401
Please join your fellow WDCSITE colleagues for a technical meeting at the Maryland State Highway Administration – Annapolis Shop on Friday, March 2. We will be having two great speakers to discuss different perspectives of the continued advancement of connected and automated vehicles (CAVs).
Light snacks and beverages will be provided prior to the presentations. It is anticipated that PDH credits will be available for the event.
- 1:00PM – 1:30PM – Registration and Networking
- 1:30PM – 3:30PM – Presentations
- Lt. James Pulliam (MDTA Police), Law Enforcement Needs/Questions
- Michael Pack (University of Maryland – Center for Advanced Transportation Technology, Emerging CAV Data, Analytics, and Planning Appilications
- Public Sector/Retired: FREE
- Private Sector ITE Member: $15.00
- Private Sector Non-ITE Member:$30.00
- Full-time Students are FREE
Please park in the lot adjacent to the SHA District 5 Office. If all parking in that area is full, please use parking immediately beyond the fence in the maintencance shop area directly behind the District office. Please sign in at the front desk in the District office to be directed to the Annapolis Shop Conference Room.
The link below provides directions to the Shop and District Office.
Please click on the link below to register for the 2018 WDCSITE Technical Meeting at MD SHA Annapolis Shop – Connected and Automated Vehicles.
Should you have any questions, please contact Adam Greenstein (email@example.com or 410-246-3843) for further details.