WDCSITE is organizing a social at Denizens Brewing Co. at Silver Spring to say “Thank You” to our sponsors for the Year 2019. The continued support from these sponsors has enabled WDCSITE to better serve its membership. We welcome the entire membership to join us for this social and networking event to celebrate the 2019 WDCSITE Sponsors. WDCSITE Sponsors are noted at the bottom of this email. Eric Graye from the Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission (M-NCPPC) will also give a presentation.
Registration includes admission, food, and one drink ticket. Additional beverages will be available for purchase if desired.
When: Monday, June 24, 2019; 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM
Where: Denizens Brewing Co. Silver Spring; 1115 East West Highway, Silver Spring, MD 20910
- Public Agency/Retired – FREE
- Private Sector (Member) – $15.00
- Private Sector (Non-Member) – $20.00
Registration includes one drink ticket at this event.
- Eric Graye from M-NCPPC will give a presentation about the recently adopted Veirs Mill Corridor Master Plan.
- WDCSITE will display a board with the logos of the 2019 Sponsors.
- Each Sponsor will be allocated space in the meeting location to display its marketing material.
- Each Sponsor is allowed to distribute one (1) promotional item at the meeting.
- Two attendees from each sponsoring company are allowed FREE registration. Any additional attendees must register by paying the registration fee.
- All attendees must register for this social event.
- If you are interested in becoming a Sponsor for the Year 2020, please contact David Duarte.