On the evening of Tuesday, July 21st, we will meet at DDOT’s office in the Navy Yard to learn about innovative transportation ideas form the USDOT and DDOT, followed by a Nationals game. Information and registration information is provided below.
On Monday, July 20th, VDOT’s North Regional Traffic Engineering Section is hosting a workshop on traffic signal design and construction. The event is intended for VDOT’s private partners such as design consultants, contractors, suppliers, developers, and any others interested. Please see below for more information.
July 21st WDCSITE Baseball and Transportation
Please join us for a meeting on the evening of Tuesday, July 21st as we learn about innovative transportation ideas from the USDOT and DDOT at DDOT’s offices in the Navy Yard, followed by a Nationals game.
4:30 PM: Registration and Networking
5:00 PM: Technical Presentations
6:00 PM: Walk to the Nationals Stadium to watch the Nationals take on the Mets.
- Trip and Parking Generation in Urban Areas by Stephanie Dock, DDOT
- Connected automation and the future of transportation by Taylor Lochrane, FHWA
District Department of Transportation 55 M Street, SE Suite 400 Washington, D.C. 20003
Light Refreshments Included part of the registration cost.
- Public Sector/Retired: $5/ per person
- Private Sector: $10 / Per Person
- USDOT or DDOT Employee/Student: FREE
This event is eligible for PDH credits.
DDOT’s office is above the Navy Yard Metro Station on the Green Line.
- You are welcome to get dinner at the stadium, or one of the many restaurants in the Navy Yard neighborhood. We will have light snacks available during registration from 4:30 to 5:00 PM.
Please wear comfortable attire for the baseball game. Nationals’ gear is encouraged!