The Washington, D.C. Section of the Institute of Transportation Engineers (WDCSITE) is looking for your support in 2020. We appreciate your sponsorship in 2019. Without your support WDCSITE, a volunteer organization, could not coordinate local area meetings, maintain a website that features our activities, and distribute electronic monthly newsletters summarizing section activities. The section holds monthly meetings (generally alternating between the Washington, D.C. and Baltimore areas), which typically draw 50+ transportation professionals to discuss key topics to our industry’s vitality. The geographic area that WDCSITE covers includes Maryland, Washington, D.C. and northern Virginia. This year, we are offering two sponsorship levels (Premier and Base). These sponsorships provide an opportunity to promote your company to a demographic of well-educated engineers and planners in the Washington, D.C. region. The WDCSITE 2020 sponsors will be recognized in the following formats:
This year, we are offering two sponsorship levels (Premier and Base). These sponsorships provide an opportunity to promote your company to a demographic of well-educated engineers and planners in the Washington, D.C. region. The WDCSITE 2020 sponsors will be recognized in the following formats:
Base Sponsorship – $250
- Company logo on the WDCSITE website until January 31, 2021
- Company logo included in all WDCSITE communication (emails, newsletters, etc.)
- Company recognized at WDCSITE events/meetings
- WDCSITE Sponsorship Social event in summer/fall 2020 to recognize our sponsors
- No charge for job postings (subject to a limited quantity of posts) via various WDCSITE communication outlets
Premier Sponsorship – $1,000
- All base sponsorship benefits
- Prominent logo over base sponsors
- Opportunity to speak at one event where event is named in honor of sponsor (it is suggested that presentation content should allow participants to earn PDH credits)
- Two free registration tickets for the Annual Conference and Business Meeting
Sponsorship for 2020 will last until January 31, 2021. The annual sponsorship drive is our primary effort to raise additional funds to support WDCSITE’s local area programming. With the constantly changing economy, it is more important than ever to show your support for our transportation industry. Your continued support will help WDCSITE offer its members low-cost, quality programming for 2020, and for years to come.
Please make checks payable to WDCSITE by January 31, 2020 with payment amount and send to the address below. When the check is mailed, please also send a confirmation email to Burak Cesme (firstname.lastname@example.org).
10150 York Road, Suite 200
Hunt Valley, MD 21030
Please inform Burak Cesme (email@example.com) if you would like to change your organization’s contact person for 2020 and include the following information:
- Company contact person – Name, email, phone # and mailing address
We look forward to your continued support of WDCSITE. If you have any questions or need further information, please feel free to reach out to Burak Cesme, Vice President, WDCSITE.