Operational Impacts of COVID-19 Lessons Learned Panel Discussion
WDCSITE hopes you will join us for a distinguished panel discussion on the lessons learned from the operational impacts of COVID-19.
Where: This is an online event.
When: Tuesday, September 29, 2020 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM EDT.
The discussion will be facilitated by Puskar Kar, PE, PTOE with the following respected panelists.
- Dr. Nicole Katsikides – Texas A&M Transportation Research Institute
- Jason Dicembre – Division Chief, Traffic Management Center Operations Division, MDOT SHA
- Dr. Jianyang Zheng, PE – Team Leader, Office of Traffic and Safety, MDOT SHA
- Immediate impacts of COVID-19 on traffic safety, mobility and incident management in Maryland.
- Broader impacts of the pandemic on transportation such as freight, asset management, and revenues.
- Lessons learned from managing these impacts including new opportunities and emerging transportation needs.
1.0 PDH is anticipated to provide to all registered attendees.