Please join your fellow WDCSITE colleagues, ITS Maryland, and Morgan State University students and professors for workshops and technical presentations at Morgan State University on Thursday, March 7. The meeting will begin with a workshop to help students build and refine resumes and practice interview skills in mock interviews. A reception will follow with food and beverages, followed by technical presentations.
PDH credit(s) will be available.
4:30 PM – 5:30 PM – Resume and Interview Workshop with Morgan State University Students
5:30 PM – 5:45 PM – Registration and Networking
5:45 PM – 6:30 PM – Presentation
- Presenter: Carol Delion, MDOT SHA Office of Planning and Preliminary Engineering
- Topic – Connected and Automated Vehicles
6:30 PM – 7:00 PM – Networking Break
7:00 PM – 7:30 PM – Presentation
- Presenters: Morgan State University
- Dr. Celeste Chavis
- Gbenga Olowokande
- Istiak Bhuyan
- Ibraheem Fahn
- Topic – TBD
- Public Sector/Retired/Students: FREE
- Private Sector ITE Member: $20.00
Private Sector Non-ITE Member: $30.00
Should you have any questions, please contact Adam Greenstein (email@example.com; 410-246-3843) for further details.