January 2015 Meeting in Baltimore City
Please join your fellow WDCSITE colleagues for our first meeting in 2015 on Tuesday, January 20th in Baltimore City. The meeting will include a technical presentation and social hour with hors d’oeuvres and happy hour drink specials. Plenty of free parking is available and PDH credits will be offered.
5:00 PM – 6:00 PM – Registration and Social Hour with hors d’oeuvres
6:00 PM – 7:00 PM – Presentation:
- Drivers’ Preferences and Willingness-to-Pay (WTP) for Connected Vehicle (CV) Technologies – Hyeon-Shic Shin, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Acting Director, National Transportation Center, Morgan State University
7:00 PM – 8:00 PM – Additional Networking and Social Hour
- Public Sector/Retired – $5
- Private Sector ITE Member – $15
- Private Sector Non-ITE Member – $20
- Full-time Students – Free
- McHenry Row is located seconds from I-95 Exit 55 with a free parking garage.
Please click on the link below to register for the WDCSITE January 2015 Meeting in Baltimore City.
Should you have any questions, please contact Seth Young (410-463-2531) for further details.