Please join your fellow WDCSITE colleagues on Tuesday, December 12th, 2017 for the 2017 WDCSITE Annual Business and Awards Meeting at the Maggiano’s Little Italy in Washington, DC. Parking is available on site, however, please note that the venue is very close to Friendship Heights Metro station on the Red Line. No PDH credits are planned for this meeting. More details will be published soon.
Tuesday, December 12th, 2017, 11am to 2pm
- 11:00 AM – 11:45 PM Registration & Networking
- 11:45 PM – 12:00 PM Welcome
- 12:00 PM – 12:20 PM WDCSITE Annual Business Report, Election Results & Oath Ceremony
- 12:20 PM – 01:00 PM Lunch
- 01:00 PM – 02:00 PM 2016 WDCSITE Awards Presentation
- Appreciation Award: Dan Goldfarb
- Amy Polk Young Engineer of the Year Award: Vivek Hariharan
- Community Transportation Award: Graham Young
- Morris J. Rothenberg Past President’s Award: John Rectanus
- Transportation Service Award: Kris Jagarapu
- Private Sector: $45 (ITE member), $60 (non ITE member)
- Public Sector: $25 (ITE member or non-ITE member)
- No charge for Full-time students
(All prices include Lunch)
Please click on the link below to register or RSVP.
If you have any questions about the event, please feel free to contact Burak Cesme (firstname.lastname@example.org, 202-836-4008). Thank for your attention and response, we look forward to seeing you at the event.