Call for Volunteers – Hybrid/Streaming Committee
WDCSITE is in search of volunteers who can focus on the feasibility, needs, and process to allow our meetings to be held both in-person and virtually (hybrid meetings). The WDCSITE board and leadership recognizes providing hybrid meetings is one of the better ways to reach a larger share of membership and have resolved to explore ways to offer this option. Recognizing this effort requires more than setting up a webcam, the WDCSITE leadership is looking for volunteers to support a committee to explore how to facilitate these meetings. The goals of this committee include (but are not limited to):
- Benchmarking other ITE Sections’/Districts’ hybrid meeting experience;
- Exploring outsourcing/hiring streaming support services;
- Identifying equipment and service needs (cameras/microphones/etc.);
- Developing estimated costs for purchasing equipment/services, and;
- Developing procedures for setting up, facilitating, and storing equipment.
Anyone who has prior experience with audio-video/streaming would be great but not required. For those who are interested, please reach out to WDCSITE Secretary, Jon Crisafi (email@example.com).