2021 WDCSITE June Technical Meeting
WDCSITE is delighted to invite you to the 2021 WDCSITE June Technical Meeting on June 22nd, 2021 from 3:30 to 5:00 PM EST. Due to the ongoing pandemic, the 2021 edition of the meeting will be held virtually. Please join your fellow WDCSITE colleagues to discuss and exchange ideas about various topics related to bike/pedestrian design and WMATA’s anti-harassment campaign. The list of speakers and topics include:
- Nathan George, AICP, Bicycle and Pedestrians Considerations for Route 1 Design
- Deputy Chief Stephen Boehm and Deputy Chief Kevin Gaddis, Metro Transit Police Department (MTPD), Metro’s Campaign to STOP Harassment
- Presenter/Public Sector/Student/Retired: Free
- Private-Sector ITE Member: $15
- Private-Sector Non-ITE Member: $25
1.5 PDHs are anticipated for all registered attendees. If you have any questions, please contact Sogand Karbalaieali (email@example.com) for further details.
Meeting link with be sent to all registered attendees upon registration immediately. Please check your spam/junk folders and allow your email firewall to receive any correspondence from WDCSITE.