2020 Joint WDCSITE Howard University Student Workshop and Technical Meeting
Please join your fellow WDCSITE colleagues at Howard University to welcome the newest Student Chapter to our section of ITE! We will be meeting with students and professors for a resume/mock interview workshop and technical presentations at Howard University on Monday, February 24th.The meeting will kick-off with the workshop to help students build and refine resumes and practice interview skills in preparation for the career fair later in the week. A reception will follow with food and beverages, followed by technical presentations.
It is anticipated that PDH credit(s) will be available.
Payment will be taken electronically only (through Paypal portal).
- 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM: Resume Workshop and Mock Interviews
- 6:30 PM – 6:45 PM: Networking Break
- 6:45 PM – 7:45 PM: Technical Presentations
- Curbside Management in the District – Benito Pérez, DDOT
- NCHRP 03-133: Non-Motorized Users at Traffic Signals – Burak Cesme, PhD, Kittelson & Associates, Inc
- 7:45 PM – 8:00 PM: Closing Remarks/Meeting Adjourned
- Public Sector/Retired/Students: FREE
- Private Sector ITE Member: $20.00
- Private Sector Non-ITE Member: $30.00
Street meter parking is available in front of the College of Engineering building along 6th Street after 4 PM.
Use the Google Map Links below for details:
Map to College of Engineering
The facility is accessible by taking the Metro Green Line to the Shaw-Howard University station, which is approximately a 10 minute walk to the College of Engineering building.
Map to Shaw-Howard University Station
The main entrance to the College of Engineering building is located on 2300 6th Street NW. See below for a street view image of the building entrance.The meeting will be held in Room 2019. Boards will posted inside the building to guide attendees to the room.
Please click on the link below to register for the 2020 WDCSITE Howard University Student Workshop and Technical Meeting.
Should you have any questions, please contact Jon Crisafi (email@example.com; 202-836-4007) or Shawn Daniel (firstname.lastname@example.org; 202-864-6378) for further details.