2019 Technical Meeting at Fairfax County
Please join your ITE colleagues for a technical meeting on April 22nd at the Fairfax County Government Center in Fairfax to learn about Richmond Highway Bus Rapid Transit, cut-through traffic policies in Fairfax County due to mapping and navigation applications, and new site development at Tysons Corner. Lunch will be provided at the meeting.
PDH credit(s) will be available.
Payment will be taken electronically only (through Paypal portal).
11:00 AM – 11:15 AM – Registration and Networking
11:15 AM – 12:00 PM – Presentation
- Presenter: Vanessa Aguayo, Fairfax County Department of Transportation – Capital Projects Section
- Topic: Route 1 (Richmond Highway) Bus Rapid Transit
12:00 PM – 12:30 PM – Networking and Lunch Break
12:30 PM – 1:15 PM – Presentation
- Presenter: Vanessa Holt, Fairfax County Department of Transportation – Traffic Engineering Section
- Topic: Cut-Through Traffic Policies in Fairfax County due to Mapping and Navigation Applications
1:15 PM – 2:00 PM – Presentation
- Presenter: Greg Fuller, Fairfax County Department of Transportation – Site Analysis Section
- Topic: Site Development at Tysons Corner
- Public Sector/Retired/Students: FREE
- Private Sector ITE Member: $30.00
- Private Sector Non-ITE Member: $40.00