Please join your ITE colleagues for a technical meeting at the Arlington County office on March 28th, 2019, to learn about the vision and plan to improve the Rosslyn street network, innovations in traffic impact assessment, and ITS initiatives in Arlington. This is a great precursor to the District meeting in Crystal City from March 31 to April 3.
Your attendance and participation will be highly valued in shaping the conversation on urban street design, innovation in multimodal and traffic impact assessment, and ITS technologies.
Lunch will be provided at the meeting. We look forward to seeing you!
PDHs will be offered for attendance at the technical meeting.
The program is as follows:
Thursday, March 28, 2019
First Floor of the Arlington County Office
2100 Clarendon Blvd, Arlington, VA 22201
11:00-11:30 am: Registration and Networking (grab your lunch box)
11:30-12:00 pm: Core of Rosslyn Transportation Study
- Christine Sherman Baker – Principal Planner, Arlington County
- Dan Nabors – Engineering Design Team Manager, Arlington County
12:00-12:30 pm: Innovation in Traffic Impact Assessment
- Rob Gibson – Principal Planner, Arlington County
12:30-1:00 pm: County ITS Initiatives
- Amit Sidhaye – Traffic Engineering Manager, Arlington County
- Josh Nicholas – Traffic Signal & ITS Engineer, Arlington County
Meeting Adjourns at 1 PM
Students, Retired, and Public Agency: FREE
ITE Member: $30
Non-ITE Member: $40