Please join your fellow WDCSITE and WTS colleagues for a joint technical meeting at WSP’s Baltimore office on Tuesday, July 16, 2019. Topics will include traffic safety and smart transportation technologies.
Following the technical meeting, we will have an outing to a baseball game at Camden Yards between the Baltimore Orioles and the Washington Nationals.
It is anticipated that PDH credit(s) will be available. Payment will be taken electronically only (through Paypal portal). In order to attend the baseball game outing, you will be required to register online for this event – please register no later than July 12, 2019, if you wish to join us for the game.
If we learn well-enough in advance that the baseball game is likely to be postponed, we may consider rescheduling the entire event for Wednesday, July 17, and will acquire tickets for the baseball game on that day. We will notify registrants of any change in plans no later than 4PM on Monday, July 15.
4:00 PM – 4:15 PM – Registration and Networking
4:15 PM – 5:45 PM – Technical Presentations
- Wrong-Way Crash Analysis and Countermeasures in Maryland
- Cameron Abedi – Traffic Engineer, JMT
- MDTA ITS Strategic Plan / I-895 TMS
- Sushmita Mitra – Deputy Director of Engineering, Maryland Transportation Authority
5:45 PM – 6:00 PM – Networking and Departure to Baseball Game
- Presenter / Public Sector / Full-Time Student / Retired – Technical Meeting Only: FREE
- Presenter / Public Sector / Full-Time Student / Retired – Technical Meeting and Baseball Ticket: $15
- Private Sector ITE/WTS Member – Technical Meeting Only: $15
- Private Sector ITE/WTS Member – Technical Meeting and Baseball Ticket: $30
- Private Sector Non-ITE/Non-WTS Member – Technical Meeting Only: $25
- Private Sector Non-ITE/Non-WTS Member – Technical Meeting and Baseball Ticket: $40
Please click on the link below to register for the 2019 Joint WDCSITE/WTS Technical Meeting and Baseball Game.
Please make sure to inform us in your registration if you are available on July 17 in the case that we consider rescheduling the event.
On the day of the event, please contact Adam by cell at 443-569-9587 if you need assistance.
Should you have any questions, please contact Adam Greenstein (410-246-3843; firstname.lastname@example.org) for further details.
Here, provide contact information if invitees have any questions about the event or how to register.
Finally, thank them for their attention and response, and tell them you look forward to seeing them at your event.
Adam Greenstein, WDCSITE Baltimore Area Director