2019 Joint WDCSITE and ITS Maryland Technical Meeting at UMD
Please join your fellow WDCSITE colleagues, ITS Maryland, and University of Maryland students and professors for workshops and technical presentations at the University of Maryland on Wednesday, September 11th.
The meeting will begin with a workshop to help students build and refine resumes and practice interview skills in mock interviews. A reception will follow with food and beverages, followed by technical presentations.
It is anticipated that PDH credit(s) will be available. Payment will be taken electronically only (through Paypal portal).
- 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM – Resume and Interview Workshop with UMD students WDCSITE and ITSMD volunteers are needed for this workshop session prior to presentation. Please email Anjuli Tapia at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to volunteer.
- 6:30 PM – 7:00 PM – Registration and Networking
- 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM – Technical Presentations
- Incentrip Project – Dr. Lei Zhang, Maryland Transportation Institute Director
- Purple Line Light Rail Construction – Alex Demarais, Purple Line Transit Constructors Systems Integration Engineer
- Presenter/ Public Sector / Full-Time Student / Retired: FREE
- Private Sector ITE/ITS Maryland Member: $20
- Private Sector Non-ITE/ITS Maryland Member: $30
Please click on the link below to register for the 2019 Joint WDCSITE and ITS Maryland Technical Meeting at the University of Maryland (UMD).