2019 ITE Project Change Management Workshop at DDOT
Please join your fellow WDCSITE colleagues for a non-technical workshop related to Project Change Management on Wednesday, October 16, 2019 at DDOT Multipurpose Room – 439 A/B (4th Floor).
All projects change over time, often putting strain on public and private partnerships and relationships. Budding professionals can be linear in thinking which could impact their ability to manage changing circumstances which effect scope, schedule, and budget.
This panel discussion consists of transportation professionals that have served in both public and private sectors successfully. Through a conversation with these professionals we will try to provide:
- Realistic expectations about project management, specifically change management to budding engineers.
- Most common reasons for scope, schedule, and budget changes on the public and private side.
- A platform to share proven methods to manage change and possibly turning them into opportunities.
It is anticipated that PDH credit(s) will be available. Payment will be taken electronically only (through Paypal portal).
5:00 PM – 5:30 PM – Registration and Networking
5:30 PM – 8:00 PM – Panel Discussions (Dinner will be served)
- Abi Lerner, VDOT
- Soumya Dey, DDOT
- Greer Gillis, GDS
- Christine Sherman Baker, Arlington DOT
- Presenter / Public Sector / Full-Time Student / Retired: FREE
- Private Sector ITE Member: $35
- Private Sector Non-ITE Member: $45
Please click on the link below to register for the 2019 ITE Project Change Management Workshop at DDOT.
Should you have any questions, please contact Neelima Ghanta (703-216-8428; email@example.com) for further details.