2018 WDCSITE Technical Meeting at VDOT (NOVA)
Date: Tuesday, March 27, 2018; 5:00PM to 7:30PM
Location: VDOT NOVA District Office
4975 Alliance Drive
Fairfax, VA 22030
Please save the date so you can join your fellow WDCSITE colleagues for three great presentations on Tuesday, March 27, 2018. This event will be held at the VDOT NOVA District Office in the Potomac Conference Room from 5:00 PM to 7:30 PM.
We expect to offer 1.5 PDHs for this event. Sandwiches and refreshments will be provided during the networking hour. Parking is available onsite at the District office.
- 5:00PM – 6:00PM – Registration and Networking
- 6:00PM – 7:30PM – Presentations
- Virginia R. Lingham (Special Assistant to the Chief of Innovation Connected and Automated Vehicle Program Manager): “VDOT Connected and Automated Vehicles Program“
- Kamal Suliman (Regional Operations Directir, VDOT NRO): “Update on VDOT Northern Region Operations Initiatives”
- Susan Shaw (Megaprojects Director): “I-66 Outside and Inside the Beltway Projects”
- Public Sector/Retired: FREE
- Private Sector ITE Member: $30.00
- Private Sector Non-ITE Member:$35.00
- Full-time Students are FREE
Please click on the link below to register for the event.
Should you have any questions, please contact Burak Cesme (firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-836-4008) for further details.