When: Tuesday, November 13, 2018; 8:00 AM to 1:45 PM
WDCSITE is delighted to host the 2018 Annual Conference and Business Meeting. This is a revamped format of the awards luncheon. Please join your fellow WDCSITE colleagues in celebration of another successful year of WDCSITE’s events and accomplishments at the 2018 Annual Conference and Business Meeting. This conference includes roundtables, panel discussions, technical presentations and finally concluding the event with the annual awards presentation and lunch.
PDH: PDHs will be included as a part of the 2018 WDCSITE Annual Conference and Business Meeting.
Food: Breakfast, refreshments, and lunch will be served during this event.
- 8:00 AM – 8:50 AM – Registration and Networking
- 8:50 AM – 9:00 AM – Opening Remarks
- 9:00 AM – 9:45 AM – Round table on AASHTO / TRB / NCUTCD
- Moderator: Adam Greenstien (WSP)
- Speakers: Dilip Patel (MD SHA), Mark Bush (TRB), Bob Garbacz (City of Alexandria), Kathy Falk (Kimley-Horn) + TBD
- 9:45 AM – 10:30 AM – Complete Streets Panel Discussion
- Moderator: Lawrence Marcus (Wallace Montgomery)
- Speakers: John Thomas (Montgomery County) and representatives from DDOT, MDOT, Fairfax County, and City of Alexandria
- 10:30 AM – 10:45 AM – Break
- 10:45 AM – 11:15 AM – Impact of Transportation Projects on Rural Economic Development
- Speakers: Debbie Bowden (Director of Economic Development, Caroline County, MD)
- 11:15 AM – 11:45 PM – Understanding the “Pulse” – Richmond Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) System
- Speakers: Suresh Karre (STV), Jacquelyn Lassiter (STV), and Carrie Rose Pace (Director of Communications, GRTC)
- 11:45 AM – 12:00 PM – Networking Break
- 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM – Awards Ceremony and Lunch
- 2:00 PM – Meeting Adjourn
- Public Agency / Retired / Student – FREE
- Private Sector Member – $70.00 ($85.00 after November 2!)
- Private Sector Non Member – $95.00 ($110.00 after November 2!)
Please click on the link below to register for the event!