2018 MDOT Panel Discussion
On Thursday, May 31 2018 WDCSITE members participated in an engaging panel discussion with Maryland Deparment of Transportation (MDOT) representatives. The discussion included agency/department updates on current initiatives and how they are working towards MDOT’s overarching goals.
- Heather Murphy – Director for the Office of Planning and Capital Programming , MDOT Transportation Secretary’s Office
- Meredith Hill – Performance Planner, MDOT State Highway Administration Innovative Performance Planning Division
- Kevin Clarke – Director of Planning, MDOT Maryland Aviation Administration
- Peter Moe – Director, MDOT Maryland Vehicle Administration Driver Safety Division
- Holly Arnold, Director, MDOT Maryland Transit Administration Office of Planning and Programming
- Tanya Asman, Pedestrian and Bicycle Coordinator, Anne Arundel County Office of Transportation
- Thomas Jacobs – Director, University of Maryland Center for Advanced Transportation Technology
Thank you to our panel members and those attended!