WDCSITE is organizing a dinner meeting at Holiday Inn Arlington at Ballston on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM. The hotel is located at 4610 N. Fairfax Drive, Arlington, VA, 22203.
Please join us at the 2017 WDCSITE Ballston Meeting. This meeting has traditionally been WDCSITE’s landmark meetings with great networking and learning opportunities. The agenda for the meeting is below.
PDH credits will be made available.
- 5:30 – 6:10 PM – Registration and Social
- 6:10 – 6:15 PM – Welcome and Introductions
- 6:15 – 6:45 PM – James R. Sebastian, DDOT, Associate Director Planning and Sustainability Division: DC Trail Bridges (and Bridges with Trails)
- 6:45 – 7:30 PM – Dinner
- 7:30 – 8:00 PM – Amir Salahshoor, VDOT Northern Virginia Project Manager: Starter Pack and Locally Administered Projects (LAP) MAP
- 8:00 – 8:30 PM – Randy Dittberner, Lee Engineering, LLC, Senior Project Manager: The “Instant” Roundabout
- 8:30 – 8:45 PM – General Discussion and Meeting Adjourn
- Public Sector / Retired – $35
- Private Sector-Member: $55
- Private Sector – Non Member: $65
- Full-time Students: Free
Note: Dinner is included in the registration cost. Parking at the hotel is available for an additional $5.00 per day for attendees of this event. Alcoholic beverages will be available for attendee purchase.
Please click on the link below to register for the meeting. If you have any questions with regards to the meeting, please contact Juan Barrios at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you have any questions with regards to registration, please contact Burak Cesme at email@example.com or (202-836-4008) for further details.
We look forward to seeing you at this meeting.