2017 Technical Meeting at SHA CHART
Please join your fellow WDCSITE colleagues for two presenters who will provide updates on a number of issues in the fast-moving topic area of Connected and Autonomous Vehicles.
Venue is SHA Coordinated Highway Action Response Team’s (CHART) Office of Maintenance Training Room next door to the Statewide Operations Center (SOC).
Breakfast to be served. It is anticipated that PDH credit(s) will be available. Payment will be taken electronically only through Paypal portal.
8:00 AM – 8:30 AM – Registration and Breakfast
8:30 AM – 10:00 AM – Presentations:
- Latest Updates in the CV/AV Revolution
- Maryland Perspective – Nicole Katsikides, Deputy Director, Office of Planning & Preliminary Engineering, Maryland State Highway Administration
- National Perspective – Steve Kuciemba, National ITS Practice Leader, WSP|Parsons Brinckerhoff
- Public Sector/Retired: FREE
- Private Sector ITE Member: $15.00
- Private Sector Non-ITE Member: $25.00
- Full-time Students are FREE
Please use the on site parking. Overflow parking information will be provided closer to the event. Enter Building #1 at the Statewide Operations Center (SOC) entrance and sign in to be directed to the Office of Maintenance Training Room.
Please click on the link below to register for the 2017 Technical Meeting at CHART.
Should you have any questions, please contact David Duarte (410-316-2491) for further details.