2017 Technical Meeting at MDTA
Thursday, August 25, 2017
Please join your fellow WDCSITE colleagues for two presentations from MDTA and SHA providing insight on current local projects and programs.
Venue is Maryland Transportation Authority’s GEC Office in the White Marsh area, northeast of Baltimore. Meeting will be held in the conference room, direction provided at the reception lobby of the office building.
Lunch to be served following the presentations. It is anticipated that PDH credit(s) will be available. Payment will be taken electronically only through Paypal portal.
10:00 AM – 10:15 AM – Registration
10:15 AM – 11:45 AM – Presentations:
- Canton Viaduct Bridge Replacement – A Mega-Traffic Project
- Will Pines, Director of Project Development, Office of Engineering and Construction, Maryland Transportation Authority
- Neil Leary and Jeff Cheng, Traffic Engineering, WRA
- Subrat Mahapatra, Office of Planning & Preliminary Engineering, Maryland State Highway Administration
11:45 AM – 12:00 PM – Lunch Served
- Public Sector/Retired: FREE
- Private Sector ITE Member: $15.00
- Private Sector Non-ITE Member:$25.00
- Full-time Students are FREE
Please use the on site parking in front of building.
Please click on the link below to register for the 2017 Technical Meeting at MDTA.
Should you have any questions, please contact David Duarte (410-316-2491) for further details.