Please join your fellow WDCSITE colleagues for two engaging presentations at the Baltimore Metropolitan Council on Friday, October 7th. Lunch from a local restaurant will be provided prior to presentations. Shout out to BMC for opening their doors for us!
It is anticipated that PDH credit(s) will be available.
11:30 AM – 12:20 PM – Registration and Lunch provided by a local restaurant (details to be announced soon)
12:20 PM – 2:00 PM – Presentations
- Baltimore Smart Transit Hubs
- Jill Sorensen, President, BILYAN and Executive Director, Baltimore-Washington Electric Vehicle Initiative (BEVI)
- Don Halligan, Senior Transportation Planner, Baltimore Metropolitan Council
- Baltimore Link: Make No Small Plans
- Kevin Quinn, Director, Office of Planning and Programming, Maryland Transit Administration (MTA)
- Public Sector/Retired: $5.00
- Private Sector ITE Member: $15.00
- Private Sector Non-ITE Member:$25.00
- Full-time Students are FREE
Click on the links below for additional directions, including transit, and parking information within the development. Parking is at no extra charge in the West Parking Garage located across the Water Tower Plaza from the 1500 Ramparts Building (BMC located here). Overflow parking available in the East Garage.
Please click on the link below to register for the 2016 Technical Meeting at BMC.
Should you have any questions, please contact David Duarte (410-316-2491) for further details.