2015 WDCSITE Ballston Dinner Meeting
Thanks to everyone who came out and participated at the Ballston Dinner Meeting! Great turn out and great presentations!
WDCSITE is organizing a dinner meeting at the Holiday Inn Arlington in Ballston on Thursday, November 5, 2015 from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
Please join your fellow WDCSITE colleagues at the Ballston Dinner Meeting. This meeting has traditionally been WDCSITE’s landmark meetings with great networking and learning opportunities. We have lined up three great speakers from the agencies in our area to make presentations at this meeting. The tentative agenda for the meeting is below. PDH credits will be available.
Please note: Dinner is included in the registration cost.
- 5:00 – 5:30 PM Registration and Social
- 5:30 – 5:35 PM Welcome and Introductions
- 5:30 – 6:05 PM “Transform 66” by Renee Hamilton, Deputy District Administrator, VDOT
- 6:05 – 6:45 PM Dinner
- 6:45 – 7:15 PM “Vision Zero Initiative” by Sam Zimbabwe, Associate Director, DDOT
- 7:15 – 7:45 PM “TSM&O Programs, Tools and Applications in Maryland” by Subrat Mahapatra, Maryland SHA
- 7:45 – 8:00 PM General Discussion
- Private Sector: $30/ITE member, $40/non ITE member
- Public Sector: $20/ITE member or non-ITE member
- Full-time Students: $10
Please click on the link below to register for the 2015 WDCSITE Ballston Dinner Meeting.
We look forward to seeing you at this meeting!